Thursday, June 8, 2006

And so I begin

Okay, so here goes....

I had some quiet time today and instead of being productive, I'm sitting at the computer eating a bag of chips. And I start thinking about how much junk food I really eat. I'm a junk food junkie - I'll choose chips and chocolate and ice cream over real food anyday.

So I thought I'd start a journal - not so much to talk about my weight loss, but more so I have a log of my terrible eating habits. That will make it easier for the doctors later.

Today was a horrible day for food. We had to be out of the house by 9am, so no breaky for mommy. Feed the kids, get them dressed and get out. Pick up McD's on the way home because I'm so hungry and too lazy to prepare something when we get home.

Nice...I'm passing my crappy habits onto my kids. Now that's a loving mother. Thank goodness the McNuggets are now made with all white meat. Makes me feel a little better.

And now my thoughts are turning to dinner. We have leftover quesadillas that I made last night. At least dinner won't be a write off. Maybe I'll just have some salad...after all, it's already made and just waiting for me to open the bag. Doesn't get much simpler.

By the way...the subject line is my motto. No matter whether I was a size four (oh...the skinny days when I was completely unhappy in a wasted marriage) or a size 22, my cosmetics always fit. Maybe that's why I'm so attached to my MAC ....

No comments:

Post a Comment