Tuesday, January 9, 2007

If at first you don't succeed

Okay, so it's been 6 months since I added anything to this journal.

I am ashamed.

In the last 6 months, I could have conceivably lost 60 pounds and been so close to my goal. Instead, I put on about 7 pounds (which looks like 20) and I have allowed the dust to pile up on my treadmill.

Well, today I decided to get back on the horse. I spent 35 minutes on the treadmill tonight and it felt great.

It was a good workout. I know my body well enough to know that I have to ease into a program so I can avoid injury, but I found myself working harder than I thought I would.

That's because I found my motivation: The Apprentice in LA.

I was so aggravated with all these people that I just kept moving faster to burn off my pi$$ off. The more they whined and bickered (Trump should have fired them both!!!) the faster I walked. If you watched it, you know what I mean.

In short, here I go again. For the hundreth time, I am going to try to lose weight.

I've stocked the fridge with fat-free yogurt and Crystal Light, so I'm good to go.

I just need to find an irritant for every night of the week. If there's nothing on TV, I guess I can pick a fight with DH. Oh..wait...I got it!!! I'll just call my mother......

No comments:

Post a Comment