Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week three is long gone, and I'm sorry to say I completely lost it over the last week and a half. We've been eating out and indulging. When my weigh-in day came last Thursday, I ignored the scale.

That's because on Wednesday night I did the pre-weigh-in weigh-in.

Whenever I am on a diet program, I always weigh myself the night before I have to pay the piper. I need to be mentally prepared for a let down if there will be one. More often than not, when my pre-weigh-in indicated a gain, I would skip out on the official weigh-in. I then spent the next week trying to undo the damage.

So this morning, I got on the scale. Surprisingly, I had only put one pound back on. Depsite the Dim Sum pig out, the steak dinner on date night, the late night ice cream. Phew.

So I am back on track now. I am changing my weigh-in day to Monday - maybe that way I'll behave better on the weekend.

But I am taking a weekend pass for Stampede. I mean, c'mon, who can pass up the funnel cakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment